SWOPS Convertible Dress
BUY ONE AND WEAR 14 DIFFERENT WAYS!Our mission is to offer women streamlined style with smart, comfortable, multi-way pieces fit seamlessly together and pack like a dream, making versatile fashion affordable and fun for all.
The SWOPS™ Convertable Dress
The SWOPS™ convertable dress helps every woman save and maintain a beautiful style. With its universally flattering, multiway design, the convertable dress can be worn at least 20 different ways (and counting) as a dress, a top or a skirt, with a range of silhouettes. Each piece is 100% handsewn and made in Canada using a special Lycra/Nylon blend that drapes beautifully but never loses its shape. Effortlessly convertible, the Convertable Dress can be dressed up or down, with batwing-style sleeves that feel breezy and comfortable, flattering a multitude of curves.
We love the Convertable Dress all on its own but paired with SWOPS™ interchangeable sandals, you have a recipe for wanderlusting magic!
Tip: For even more versatility, add your favourite leggings, a belt and a large scarf to your SWOPS™ Convertable Dress and you’ll be styled for all those unexpected turns that every great adventure is made of!
- Handmade in Canada. 100% hand sewn.
- One design = 20+ ways to wear it including (at least) dresses, skirts, and 7 tops. Transforming looks is a cinch with built-in sleeve snaps.
- Dress it up or down, from casual beach wrap to stunning evening cocktail dress.
- Luxurious lightweight fabric in a special Nylon/Lycra blend that drapes like a dream and holds its shape.
- Over 13+ colours and prints to choose from.
- Ships with its own with zippered mesh travel bag to pack, wash and go!
- Each comes with a pair of matching SWOPS™ sandal laces to coordinate with your SWOPS™ interchangeable sandals.
- Available in two sizes, regular and plus-sized ( selected colors )
- Fits sizes 4 through to 22
Watch our tutorial videos to learn how to style your SWOPS™
I really like how lightweight and versatile this dress is! I will be taking it on a trip to Italy in the fall and it will be perfect!
I decided to take the plunge and order a SWOPS travel dress. I went for the charcoal grey.
At first I wondered if it was too much material for my body, did it look as good as the one on the model in the video?
The answer came from my husband the next day, when I did a fashion show for him. He said he thought it was very flattering and he pretty much liked all of the different ways to wear it. He thought it was an excellent purchase and well worth the cost.
I have to agree. The more I played around with tying it this way, snaping it that way, the material seemed to drape around my body perfectly.
I am 5'5" and usually wear a size 10-12.